September Favourites!

I absolutely love reading these kind of posts so I thought I would share my own favourites this month!

Gone Girl



I am planning to do a seperate post on this once I have seen the film but this has definitely been my favourite thing this month! I've had thisfor a while now as I picked it up for something like £4 from Asda and wanted to buy it when I had seen it cheap. I decided to start taking a book to work for my lunch hours as I have started to work longer shifts more frequently. This was an effort to avoid spending an hour sitting scrolling through the same posts on social media (wasting my time). I have to admit I struggled  to get into the book to begin with and re-read the first couple of chapters a few times before I got really interested in the story. I absolutely loved this book when  I finally got into it and would recommend it to anyone. It had a good mix of humour and suspense to keep you reading as it got so crazy at times, you just needed to find out what happened next! I'll discuss it more in my next post as I'm going to see an advance screening of the film tomorrow. I am so excited!


Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion, Mango Temptation, Angels Only Fragrance Mist



I picked these up from Victoria's Secret in the summer and I honestly have not used any of my other perfumes since! I had never vistited a Victoria's Secret store before as there isn't one even relatively close to me so I was really excited to go there. I purchased three of these after spending quite some time testing them to find ones I really liked.The scent of each mist smells lovely and isn't too heavy. I wouldn't say it lasted all day though and I defintely use the Mango one less than the others. I have used one of them every day for around two months and I still have plenty left!


Tangle Teezer



I wanted to try one of these for a while but held off due to the price. I eventually needed to buy a new hairbrush and decided to invest in a Tangle Teezer with the money I would of spent on a cheaper one anyway. I picked up the original version in lime green and pink. I struggled to hold it to begin with and found parting my hair especially difficult but now I find it so strange to use a regular hairbrush! I couldn't say I noticed much difference on using it with dry hair but it is absolutely fantastic on wet hair. My hair is very long and used to be a nightmare to brush through after I washed it. Now I can brush my hair through in literally minutes! 


Aero Bubbly White



I bought this chocolate in a big bar and it was a nice change from the regular chocolate and mint version. I don't have it anymore to picture as I ate it all up but I have the bubbles version still to try!

What were your favourites this month? :)
 
 

No comments