BLOGMAS DAY 14 - Christmas Festivities

Today I was feeling very festive as we finally decorated our tree and went to visit a shop that was decked out with Christmas things! I snapped some pictures to share for today's Blogmas post

Mason jars in the centre of a festive wreath
Close up of our finished Christmas tree
This looked so pretty lit up in the dark!
Look at these reindeer menus!!
Ornamental mice for your Christmas tree...
Who hangs a fan from their Christmas tree? Seriously?

I loved these cookie jars! I had a salted caramel one and it was really nice but it was actually pretty salty so not so great


Yesterdays advent calendar treat was another Lindt chocolate bear. They are sooooo good! Today we recieved another figurine so I'm sure we are building a nativity scene. There was also two small chocolate snowman's in the pocket.


No comments