BLOGMAS DAY 21 - Winter Wonderland Tag!

For Blogmas Day 21, I'm going to be doing another tag post! I found this one on Nikki's Haven Station Blog. Feel free to copy the questions if you wish to take part too! 
1. Favorite thing about winter?
I love wearing jumpers, big jackets and scarves. I feel like I was more wrapped up for winter last year though for some reason, I don't think it's generally been as cold this year!
2. Scarves or Beanies?
Scarves! My staple scarf this winter is a big tartan one and I've been wearing it pretty much everyday.
3. Favorite holiday movie?
I've always liked Miracle On 34th Street but more of a recent favourite has been Elf. I've also watched Four Christmases for quite a number of years now, that is such a great Christmas movie. Reese Witherspoon is my fave.
4. Favorite nail polish?
Anything sparkly. 
5. Favorite Starbucks drink?
Coconut Mocha Frappe.
6. What are your top 3 winter essentials?
A cosy scarf, nice jumpers and a good pair of boots.
7. Name one item on your wish list this year?
American Horror Story on DVD.
8. Favorite holiday song?
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday.
9. Did you go Black Friday shopping?
I was working on Black Friday this year! It's not that much of a big deal here but I did have a look online.
10. Must have winter lip product?
A nice lipgloss for parties and such like!
11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year?
No thank you, I will stick to my nice one.
12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live?
I think so but it would of been a long time ago! I don't think there is much chance of it this year as we only had very light snow.
13. Favorite winter candle scent?
I'm not really into candles as I don't like lighting them. I do like that generic Christmassy scented one though, not sure of its name! 
14. How will you be celebrating this holiday?
Same as every year, wouldn't like to break the tradition! Visiting family, having my Granny over for a buffet lunch then off to my grandparents for Christmas dinner at night!
Today's advent calendar find was a Lindt chocolate bear! I'll be back again tomorrow for the final week of Blogmas eek!


No comments