BLOGMAS DAY 24 - Merry Christmas!


It's the last day of Blogmas!! A big thanks to all of you who have read my posts this past month, it was lovely to see that people were viewing my blog more than ever before. Blogmas really helped me get stuck into blogging, it may have been a tough schedule but I'm really glad that I took part!

I wanted to share this gift that my Mum presented to me today. It's a personalised Christmas bauble which is really nice as I can't get my name on anything. It also lights up! 


Advent update: Mary and Jesus joined the nativity! We also got chocolate coins both days. 


It's currently 7pm here in the UK so Christmas is so close! I'm much more excited now that I have finished up work for a few days. Later on tonight we are going to watch Miracle on 34th Street with some hot chocolate. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and enjoy yourself. I may post again before the New Year but if not, I'll be back then! :)




No comments