My Favourite Looks from the 2015 SAG Awards!

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me live blogging the red carpet arrivals at the 21st Screen Actors Guild Awards last night! I absolutely love awards season so these kind of events are my favourites. 

I would like to mention the success of Orange Is The New Black last night. If you are a frequent reader of my blog you will know that I love the show. I am so happy for them to have finally won an ensemble prize at a prestigious award ceremony which they very much deserve. Uzo Aduba was also very deserving and I can't believe she beat out those other very well established comedic actresses! 

I am very disappointed with the loss for Tatiana Maslany as like OITNB I feel she is as much if not more deserving of recognition for her roles in Orphan Black in which she gives truly phenomenal performances. I do hope this is start the of the nominations for her and she gains that recognition at next year's ceremonies. 

Additionally I'd like to mention Eddie Redmayne's win for The Theory of Everything.  I feel they could of not have picked a better winner than his incredible performance as Stephen Hawking.  

I really enjoy spotting my favourite celebrities so like I done previously with the Golden Globes this year, here are some of my favourite dresses!


Kimiko Glenn



Natasha Lyonne



Maisie Williams



Sarah Paulson



Sofia Vergara



Tatiana Maslany 



Sarah Hyland



Joanne Froggatt



Camila Alves


Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting


What are you thoughts on these looks? Did you have any other favourites? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!


No comments