Sunday Shopping Haul!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day whether you are having a lazy day or a busy one. Over the past couple of weeks, I have collected quite a bit of new things both in the sales and just general spending so I thought I would share them!


My first sale purchases were these two necklaces from New Look! I absolutely love the white one as I think it looks really fresh. I love flowers on the right hand necklace but the big chain put me off a little. I purchased it anyway as it was only £2 and the white necklace was £4.50 so both were great buys.


I actually saw these pyjamas on someone else's blog and needed to have them! The top comes with grey shorts and they were from Topshop. They were crazy expensive at £22 but they are just so cute!




I had a gift card expiring this month so purchased these two items.The Ralph Lauren perfume smells incredible and a bargain at £25 reduced from £50! The box contains a 50ml bottle and a big pink bag. My friend also bought one too as we liked the smell that much! The satchel was from £30 River Island. It's navy and the strap can also be converted to use it as a backpack. It's not very big inside even though the bag looks big so I won't be able to carry around as much unnecessary junk with me! (Probably a good thing.)


Two fashion purchases from the sales: the item on the left is actually a green swing dress which I found at the amazing price of just £1!! I haven't tried it on so it might not even look nice on but for that price, who's complaining? The other item is actually leggings from Hollister. These were £11.99 and I love them so much. They are a bit more bold than I would usually wear but I've liked wearing them so far. They are super comfortable.


I'm also upping my reusable bag game with this £3 Harry Potter gem from Primark.


I picked up one of Hollister's body mists for £5 in their sale and this bargain Ciate 'Big Beauty Bus' for just £7. I cannot wait to try these out as I have a few of their polishes already and they are great.



Finally, last week it was time to upgrade my phone. I went for the iPhone 5S in silver and I'm really liking it so far. I haven't had an iPhone before so it is taking some adjusting to get used to. I also purchased a bunch of cases because I really couldn't choose just one!

I hope you enjoyed this post, did you find any bargains in the sales?



No comments