87th Oscars Red Carpet Looks!

I fell off the blogging train a little last week, apologies  but I'm back today with a bonus post showing my favourite red carpet looks from last night's Oscars! I was actually a little disappointed in the Oscars this year, the red carpet coverage in the UK wasn't that great and I felt it was bit better at the Globes and the SAG Awards. There wasn't much time spent of that actual red carpet and it was more about discussing the fashion. The ceremony also started very late and was only televised if you paid for Sky Movies! Never mind though, it was enjoyable never the less! There was some stunning dresses on the red carpet this year, here are my favourites:

Rosamund Pike in Givenchy 

Anna Kendrick in Thakoon

Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent

Zoe Saldana in Versace

Laura Dern in Alberta Ferretti

Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford

I think Rosamund Pike was my favourite this year as the texture of her dress was stunning and the red was also very striking. It was definitely her best look of the season in my opinion!

I also lived blogged the Oscars Red Carpet last night on my Instagram @thelittleblogofeverything if you want to check out my thoughts on each one! What were your favourite looks at the Oscars this year?


2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. She looked unreal! Definitely her best red carpet look this year :) lovely hearing from you x

      Delete