My Favourite Looks from the BAFTAs and the Grammys!

When I did my posts for the Emmys, the Golden Globes and the SAG Awards I loved so many of the dresses that I struggled to select a small number of my blog! The EE BAFTAs and the Grammys both took place last night and in all honestly, I liked very few of the looks. The fashion seen at the Grammys this year was just a little too out there for me. Here are the looks that I liked:


Miley Cyrus

Taylor Swift

Dianna Agron

Keira Knightley

Reese Witherspoon

Rosamund Pike

Did you have any favourite looks from either of the ceremonies?


2 comments

  1. oh wow, the last dress is beautiful!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £70 worth of missguided vouchers on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Definitely her best look from awards season so far I think.

      Will check out your blog :)

      Delete