Four Favourites in February

Hello I'm back this week with my four favourites things from last month! February seemed like such quick month for me, I can't believe we are into March already!

Arizona Tea




I found this gem in Home Bargains for 89p!! I was so excited about this as I remembered seeing it a few years ago in an American sweet shop for something like £5 so the price difference is huge. They had three different varieties available in Home Bargains which were Blueberry White Tea, Pomegranate Green Tea  and Green Tea with Honey. The Blueberry White Tea was my favourite by far and I actually went back to buy a few more of these. I wasn't overly keen on the Green Tea with Honey if I'm honest. It tasted ok but didn't smell very nice at all!

Fifty Shades of Grey



Valentines weekend brought the release of the film version of Fifty Shades of Grey and I will admit I was one of the people who were at the cinema to see it the day it was released. This was actually due to the fact I couldn't go any other day that weekend (not that I was overly keen ha) but I was really looking forward to seeing it. I had a lovely afternoon out with my friend followed by dinner at one of my favourite restaurants T.G.I Friday's.  I thought the film was really good and it was much better than I expected. I won't go into my thoughts on it again as I have already done a review post here!

That 70s Show



Another favourite of the month that I have posted about in detail already (here) but I had to include as I embarrassingly watched the last two seasons in probably less than a week as I was enjoying it so much. I didn't enjoy the last season as much as the others but I really enjoyed watching so many consecutive episodes. I am rather gutted there is no new episodes now though, lets hope there is some kind of reunion soon!


Imperial Leather Skin Kind Enriching Body Wash



I picked this up in my local supermarket simply because it was on offer and I thought the bottle looked pretty. I'm actually quite bad for impulse buying toiletries simply because I like the look of them... I really need to learn to use up what I've got first! Imperial Leather is not a brand I would usually purchase if I was looking for a shower gel but I'm really impressed with this product! It smells nice and lathers up really well if you like to use a loofah like I do. It is a really big bottle too so it lasts quite a while! I will definitely repurchase this product again when it runs out.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will be back on Thursday with my review on the new Netflix original series 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'. What were your favourites in February?


2 comments

  1. Loved your favourites, but especially the Arizona teas. I absolutely adore the Pomegranate one!
    Just followed you on Bloglovin, can't wait to read more! I would be really pleased if you checked out my blog! :)

    Laura x

    alifeindisguise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! The Pomegranate one was really good too, I would definitely stock up if I saw them at that price again! Brilliant thanks, I will absolutely check out your blog :) Lovely hearing from you x

      Delete