The Liebster Award!


Hi everyone! Jude from The Wee Blondie recently nominated me for The Liebster Award! Thanks very much Jude, I loved answering your questions!

I believe the rules are as follows: 
1.Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog
2. Answer the questions set by the nominator
3. Nominate other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media or their blog

What has been your favourite moment in blogging so far?

Being asked to write a guest post for Scot Bloggers a few weeks ago. That was such an exciting moment for me as I felt I had really succeeded with blogging. If you would like to read it, you can find it here.

What is your favourite food?

I'm going to have to cheat as I don't have one particular favourite. I love pasta dishes, fajitas, caesar salad and Weetabix! 

What is your favourite movie?

A toss up between Mean Girls and Legally Blonde, I have loved them both for so long. There is so many quotable moments in Mean Girls and Elle Woods is such a queen. Reese Witherspoon is also my favourite actress and I think Legally Blonde is one of her best movies!

How would your ideal weekend be spent?

For an ideal weekend, the Saturday would be a days worth of shopping and going out for lunch at one of my favourite restaurants (TGIs if possible ha). Followed by a  'Lazy Sunday' as I never get them watching my favourite TV shows! 

Where would you most like to travel? 

I am desperate to go to New York. I have it all planned as to where I'd even like to visit! I would actually love to go back to America in general as I've been once and that that was 6 years ago.

What are you 3 key wardrobe must haves?

- Definitely a plain white t-shirts as I love wearing them with jeans.
- A pair of brown boots that I can wear with pretty much any outfit when I want to dress nicer than wearing converse! 
- A pair of really good fitting dark blue jeans. 

Your top 5 favourite Instagram accounts? 

Ooooh good question! I'd say @itsashbenzo, @annasaccone, @lauraprepon, @caseyleigh_27 and @christinaperri.  I like to see posts from these people on my timeline!

What is one tip you would give to new bloggers?

Take full advantage of social media by posting links to all your new posts as personally I think that's where pretty much all my traffic comes from!

What inspired you to start blogging?

I started reading blogs in my second year of university (3 years ago eek) and I was really interested in Fleur De Force's, Tanya Burr's and Anna Saccone's blogs in particular. I wanted to blog for a really long time before I started my own so I would say they inspired me as I loved keeping up with their posts.

Which celebrity wardrobe would you love to steal?

I really like Laura Prepon's style so I would love to raid her wardrobe! Her black jumpsuit and plaid shirt combo from a Twitter snap last year was just such a cool laid-back look. I would steal her casual clothes as I'm not too hyped about her awards season wardrobe at times! 

Who would be your perfect red carpet date?

This is a great question too! Ed Westwick because I absolutely love him haha. I think he would be a perfect gentleman but maybe that's just the illusion of Chuck Bass.. Regardless, Ed seems like a really cool guy.

I would like to nominate Eloise Cantwell over at I Heart Everything Beauty  and Sarah Watson at Blush Beauty xHere are my questions:

- If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would it be?
- What is your favourite cinema snack?
- Who would be your five ideal dinner party guests?
- What is the last thing you bought?
- Do you have a favourite TV show to binge watch?
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- What would you usually order at McDonalds?
- What is the best viral video you have ever seen?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging so far?
- What is your best beauty tip?
- If you were given £25,000, what would you spend it on?

Can't wait to read your answers!


-

No comments