The Versatile Blogger Award



I was very kindly nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Amanda over at Love and Other Awesome Stuff yesterday! I am very humbled that you though of me for this award thank you! I actually hadn't heard of this particular award before so it was exciting and a lot of fun trying to think of my seven random facts. Here it goes!

1. I entered a best friends competition with my friend before she moved to Australia to win a trip to the Nickelodeon Studios in London (we posed for a nice photo especially to submit to make a serious effort). We didn't win but we were runners up and our picture/story was printed in the magazine! We also got £100 of Adams (remember the kids clothes shop?) vouchers and our Mum's told us we would have to share them oblivious that we both had received the vouchers. My Mum and I bought tonnes of copies of the magazine so I had loads of the free gift rainbow hair clips for a long time. 

2. I can bend both my big toes back towards me at the same time and sit like that quite happily. Maybe that's gross, I dunno?

3. I really don't like fruit at all, there is something about the texture of it that I just HATE. I do like grapes though and I'll eat apples very rarely. I have no problems eating fruit flavoured things though but I'm not daft on actual fruit pieces in yoghurts. 

4. I was so obsessed with Sabrina the Teenage Witch when I was younger that I pointed my finger at my Dad and he coincidently banged his head on the door. I was a witch clearly. 

5. I might as well just be called Dylan as people call me it all the time. I literally used to answer to Dylan at school as supply teachers just glanced at my name and instantly thought that's what it said. My classmates were even quick to say that wasn't my name!  If people aren't calling me Dylan, they are usually commenting on how unusual my name is!

6. I used to collect keyrings when I was little and presented them all to win a Brownie Badge. My sister actually has one of my favourite keyring on her house keys now. It is a yellow stringy creature with googly eyes. She calls it 'Moppy' as it literally hangs from the metal ring. It's hard to explain but it's really cool.

7. I have a mild competitive streak when I'm playing games. When I was pretty small, I was standing on a chair playing an arcade game with my Dad and I got so excited when I won that I threw my arm up in the air and I punched him in the eye. We rein-acted the moment for a photo opportunity of course. 

I hope you enjoyed my extremely random facts ha! I googled the rules on nominating more bloggers and I can nominate newbie bloggers or blogs I follow regularly. Therefore I'm going to nominate some of my blogger friends that I enjoy keeping up with! I also commend Amanda for managing to come up with 15 nominations as I would never think of that many haha. 

- Jude at The Wee Blondie
- Hannah at Granite City Girl 
- Rebecca at Blue Eyed Fashion

Looking forward to reading your facts! 




2 comments

  1. thanks so much for nominating me lovely!ahh i love you're a answers!i also used to collect key rings and LOVED sabrina the teenage witch:)amazing that you were runners up in that competition-i always entered things like that but never won haha:)thanks again!:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! :) Haha that's awesome, I actually still love Sabrina! I haven't seen it in a while though. Aww man, trust me I've never won anything like that again though haha. I remember my Mum saying that we wouldn't win so it was unreal to be a runner up! I think us saying that she was moving to Australia soon probs got us a sympathy vote haha. Can't wait to read your facts :) xxx

      Delete