My Favourite Looks From The Teen Choice Awards 2015!

So the Teen Choice Awards aren't the most exciting or prestigious awards of the year but just like any other award show, they are still fun to check out the fashion! I felt seriously old as I didn't recognise a good portion of the celebrities... I really wanted to see what the girls from PLL were wearing mostly as you don't see them at any other award ceremonies. There was a few really nice looks so I thought I'd compile a post of my favourites!


Maddie Ziegler looked so pretty! I'm only on Season 3 of Dance Moms so I was so surprised at how grown up she looks now! The colours on her dress are absolutely stunning.




I loved Lucy Hale's whole look as it was very simple yet looked edgy. I'm not too keen on the mesh on her dress but I love the patterned blue! 


I love stripes so I really like this dress on Jordin Sparks! Teen Choice is not a fancy affair but her outfit is very smart casual!



Even more so than Maddie, I cannot believe how grown up Chloe Lukasiak has gotten! I thought her dress was really cute and made her look really sophisticated even though she's only 14! I especially love the floral print on her crop top.



I love this look from Vanessa Ray! I'm maybe reading too much into it but I love how she channelled all black after being revealed as A last week haha! The red lip is stunning too. I'm not too keen on her low cut crop top but the skirt is so pretty!



Sarah Hyland always looks stunning, I just don't know how she does it!! Yellow isn't the easiest colour to pull off and yet her crop top/shorts combo is so casual but looks incredibly neat and classy!



 Nina Dobrev definitely wore one of the dressier outfits of the night which really paid off! I love the different shades of pink and the glitter. It looks incredibly flattering on her! 



Hope you enjoyed this post! Which one of these looks is your favourite? 


No comments