Blog's First Birthday!



Just wanted to do another little post tonight marking one year of The Little Blog of Everything. I honestly can't believe it has been one year since I started here. I wanted to blog for a good while before I eventually did and it has become such a nice little hobby for me linking to my aspirations in becoming a magazine journalist.

I would like to say thank you to anyone who has interacted with The Little Blog of Everything in the littlest possible way whether you have read one of my posts, left a comment or interacted with me on my social media pages. I simply could not continue blogging without an audience and would of given up a long time ago! I have also had opportunities to work with three authors and two companies in my first year which was an absolutely wonderful experience, that I am so grateful for.

I have really enjoyed my first year of blogging and I hope you have enjoyed my posts too. I try to stick to a three post a week schedule (Tue, Thu and Sun) which honestly doesn't always go to plan but I'm also on Bloglovin if you want to keep up with my posts!

For more snippets, check out my Twitter and Instagram pages as I post much more frequently than I do here! I also post different content on there too.



Thank you so much again and here's to more blogging in my second year!


2 comments

  1. Aww happy 1st blog birthday!! You've done so well and I really like your blog and following your tweets!! Had no idea that I didn't follow you on Instagram so I am now! Hope you had a great weekend.

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I'm glad you like it :) Haha no worries, I followed you back too! Xx

      Delete