My Favourite Looks from the VMAs!

Appollogies for the lack of posting last week, it ended up being a busy one! I'm a little late but I've compiled my favourite looks from last weeks MTV VMAs! If you have read any of my posts before, you will know how much I love award shows. I prefer the TV and Film ones but I tuned in to the VMAs this year to see Miley Cyrus hosting. The show itself was actually pretty good and there was some really nice looks out on the carpet!



Cara Delevingne - I really like this dress on Cara, it is casually classy. It is quite short almost like it needs to be worn with bottoms but I just love the star print!




Kourtney Kardashian - I am a big fan of jumpsuits myself so Kourtney is a winner for me with this outfit. I love the colour, she looks so effortlessly stylish.



Nicki Minaj - I kinda hate gold but her dress was actually really nice when she was on stage! The texture of the dress also makes her look a little bit like a mermaid haha which is really cute!



Rita Ora- I'm not overly fond on the cuts in this dress but I love the colour and the big feathers. 



Taylor Swift - Taylor looked SO chic in this two piece outfit. I especially love the multi colours, her  eye makeup and her shoes!



Vanessa Hudgens - I love this Bohemian/Hippy look from Vanessa. Her hair is on point and the pale pink is very flattering on her!


I hope you enjoyed this post. What were you favourite looks from the VMAs?




2 comments

  1. Hi Dyan! My favourite outfit was Nicki's. She looks like a beautiful Trini princess - what she is! I also liked Vanessa's one <3

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree on Nicki! The gold complimented her so much! I was lucky enough to get a ticket for her tour this year and she was so much better than I expected. She looks like a little doll in person haha! I thought Vanessa was very casual yet still lovely and not over the top xx

      Delete