9 Looks from the AMAs! | Entertainment

Another awards show, another outfits post... If you have been with my blog for a while, you may have seen various posts I have done over the year of my favourite looks from different awards shows.  If you haven't been here before, firstly hello and basically, I just absolutely love awards shows. For me, celeb spotting on the red carpet is most definitely the best part! Here are my favourite looks from last night:


Firstly, Selena Gomez looks absolutely stunning in red! I love how elegant this look is but yet still is very glamorous. Definiely one of the best looks of the night for me.



 

Bailee Madison looks so chic in this little gold number! I'm not massive on the matching shoes but I love her choice of rocking a ponytail. Overall, I feel this look was stunning but still very age appropriate!  


I am not a massive fan of suits for woman but yet again another stunning, simple look from Ashley Benson! Ashley usually strikes gold on the red carpet anyway but the colour in particular of this outfit is so lovely!


For starters, Nicki Minaj was absolute hair and make up goals at last nights AMA's. The baby pink really suits her though and I love the added glamour of the gold flower detailing.


You will see a running theme throughout this post that I both like very chic and minimal looks but I adore prints too. I think bold prints are done well if they are the not too extravagant and feature as the statement piece of a particular look. Demi Lovato did this totally right with her statement dress and simple hair/makeup, I love her curls!  She looks so elegant here.


Julianne Hough generally looks gorgeous at events but this particular print looks stunning on her! The double split is very high but still looks pretty classy. I just love the different colours on this dress!



Nina Dobrev's dress here is so pretty and feminine! I'm not overly keen on the matching jacket but the dress itself is too nice to not include. 


Ariana Grande's look is a little bit more out there but I just love how cute her dress is! The baby pink,  the lace and the florals just go so nice together! Her messy top knot just tops the look off for me, so pretty and girly.


My final pick is Rebel Wilson as I think the metallic silver really compliments her pretty blonde waves! I really love her nude lip choice, it suits her so well.


I hope you enjoyed this post! I would love to hear what your favourite look or looks were from last night's show? I will be back again this week with my review on the final Hunger Games Movie! 

You can also find me on:


No comments