BLOGMAS DAY 5 - Gift Inspiration: Fleur De Force Beauty Range


I have planned several Gift Guides for Blogmas but I wanted to put a little spotlight on Fleur De Force's Beauty Range. I ordered these items as soon as they were released a couple of months back and really should of mentioned them on here before now as they are so good! Fleur De Force was the first YouTuber that I ever watched so she has a special place in my heart within the YouTube community. Even if I was a stranger to her videos, I would still honestly say that her range is really, really good.

Fleur has a wide selection of lip glosses available along with two eyeshadow quads, a mirror and a make up bag which are all exclusive to Feel Unique. I haven't tried the eyeshadows so I can't comment on them but I purchased two of the lip glosses to try and I am absolutely in love with 'Written In The Stars'. It is such a gorgeous colour which I wear most days! I also tried 'Little Star' which is a lovely shade but I was slightly disappointed as it looked like it was going to be more nude than it actually is!

Fleur's make up bag is the stand out piece of this collection for me as it is absolutely gorgeous. The design is lovely as it's a watercolour print with a rose gold zip. It also stores LOADS and is definitely one of the biggest make up bags I have ever had. I haven't tried travelling with it yet but I use it store my everyday makeup at home and it looks lovely sitting out in my bedroom.

As I purchased two products, I received the compact mirror for free! This is actually much bigger than I expected and has come in very handy as I use my phone far less to reapply my lipgloss now haha! I believe they don't run this promotion anymore but you can purchase it separately for £4.99.

If you are looking for the perfect complimentary item, Fleur also has her own book titled 'The Glam Guide' which is packed full of her beauty tips. I won't say too much about this as it will be featured in another Blogmas post!

If you are interested in buying any of Fleur's products as a Christmas gift or even just a wee treat for yourself, they are currently all 3 for 2 on Feel Unique. There is also a discounted bundle of her products for £18 which includes one set of lashes from her Eyelure range.


Have you tried out any of the products from the Fleur De Force Beauty Range? I would love to hear your thoughts!

You can also find me on:




No comments