BLOGMAS DAY 6 - The Christmas Tag.



1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

My childhood favourite is definitely Miracle On 34th Street, the one with Matilda! One of my favourites now though is Elf as it is really is very funny! I haven't watched any Christmas films so far this year but these two will definitely be at the top of my list!


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas Morning! If you opened them on Christmas Eve, where is the fun in Christmas? Haha! We always open our stockings first then traditionally our 'Santa' presents. We then have breakfast before opening our presents for each other from under the tree! 


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

This is one I don't really remember as such but we have video footage of. My Dad is a very tidy person and he had collected all the wrapping paper together in one big pile. I followed close behind and scattered the paper everywhere to find one of my gifts. He almost had a meltdown!


4. Favourite festive food?

Roast Potatoes by an absolute mile. My Granny makes the best ones in the world. I would really love just a bowl of them instead of Christmas Dinner if I'm honest. I'm going to cheat with a second one as I always get a tube of Jelly Tots in my stocking. I love getting these as you usually only see them in little packets throughout the year!


5. Favourite Christmas gift?

I got my first computer when I was 5 or 6 and it was so exciting as it was something we didn't have in our house. It was a massive, clunky thing that ran Windows 98. I also got a printer with it as my grandparents had all chipped in to help Santa deliver me one. It came with some wicked games too.


6. Favourite Christmas scent?

Oh anything with that has that traditional Christmas smell! I think it might be some spiced apple combination?


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

My sister and I always hang our stockings in our bedrooms just before we go to bed. Our Christmas Eve changes every year but that's something we always do together.


8. What tops your tree?

We have an angel that my Mum was given from an old lady when she was little. When I was at university though, I had a silver star.


9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I really wanted Gooey Louie but my Mum refused (and still refuses) to buy it as she thinks its gross.


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

I absolutely love first waking up in the morning and all piling onto the one bed to open our stockings. It's a really nice moment together.


I would like to give credit to A Little Rosy for this tag! If any of you have done or are planning to do a Christmas Tag on your blog, please leave me the link. I would love to read them! :)


You can also find me on:


No comments