BLOGMAS DAY 7 - Christmas Shopping

Today (I think) I finally finished my Christmas Shopping! I finished my own shopping last week but today, my Mum and I took a trip to the bigger shops in our nearest city to get the final presents for our family.  I was really excited about this trip as I have bought a lot of things online this year so haven't really been out and about searching for gifts. These were joint presents from us all for our older relatives that we didn't know what to buy for but we managed to get something for everyone! 'Old people shopping' is hard.

My favourite purchase that we made today are these gorgeous Christmas tree decorations from the Disney Store! They had a crazy sale on these as they were pretty much 75% off! They are pretty heavy and even play music, except from the Jungle Book one which is ironic as that was the most expensive. Regardless though,  I can't even express how good value for money they are. They are so special.




Amongst popping in and out of the shops, I treated Mum to a nice lunch! I really wanted to take her to this new restaurant that my friend introduced me to and I kind of jokingly said that because I wanted her to try it so much that it would be closed today. It was in fact closed until 3.30 which was far too late for lunch and we had a bit of a busy schedule. We ended up visiting an Italian that we have been to once before for dinner and it was so good! It was really busy with a big group Christmas lunch but service was super fast so all was good.





There was literally about 5 things on the menu I wanted but I decided on the Penne Arrabiata. They used to do a similar dish in TGIs that I loved but this version was 10x spicier haha! Even though my lips were on fire, it was really tasty.



Later on, we stopped by Starbucks for a frappe and Mum mentioned about getting a Gingerbread one which isn't on the menu but she said she was going to ask anyway. The guy offered to make them for us anyway and it was honestly the best thing ever! It wasn't as strong as the Gingerbread latte but still had a good kick to it. 




We also stopped by Krispy Kreme... I absolutely love their Strawberry Gloss Doughnut and pretty much almost always buy one when I see the shop. They have a limited edition very out for Christmas which is like a little parcel, so cute! God, this post makes me look so much like a foodie!




Have you finished your Christmas Shopping yet? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments