My Best Dressed List From The People's Choice Awards

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fabulous time over the holidays! I'm back and planning new posts for January. I have been working on a What I Got For Christmas post for the past week now and it's not quite worked out as planned but it's coming within the next few days I promise. Apologies for it being a bit late but in all honestly, I still love watching the videos in July! For my first post of 2016, I have my favourite looks from this weeks People's Choice Awards. I will be live blogging the Golden Globes Red Carpet from 11pm (UK time) tomorrow night if you interested in awards shows. I've done this a few times now and it's so much fun! I'll leave my social media links at the bottom.



Lea Michele 



Maddie Ziegler



Julianne Hough



Shay Mitchell



Renne Olestead



Ashley Benson



Natalie Dormer



I usually only focus on the ladies in these kinds of posts as I love the dresses at awards shows... BUT I had to include Ed Westwick as he was looking seriously handsome! I miss Gossip Girl and Chuck Bass.


What were your favourite looks from this year's PCA's? I'll be back within the the next couple of days with What I Got For Christmas!


You can also find me on:


No comments