My Best Dressed at the Met Gala | Entertainment


Just like awards season, I've compiled my favourite dresses from last week's Met Gala! There is always extravagant ones that are never just quite my thing but amongst that, there were some truly stunning dresses this year. Particular favourites of mine were the Kardashian/Jenner's, they looked so effortlessly beautiful (but is there really anything new there?)

Another stand out for me was Nina Dobrev, she looked every inch the princess in her stunning gold Marchesa gown. Here are some more of my favourite looks from the event:




Kim Kardashian West in Balmain





Kylie Jenner in Balmain




Emma Watson in Calvin Klein




Kristen Stewart in Chanel




Jenna Lyons, Jennifer Korner and Lena Dunham in J Crew (I love what they've done here!)




Kate Upton in Topshop




Nina Dobrev in Marchesa




Allison Williams in Peter Pilotto




Amber Heard in Ralph Lauren



Kendall Jenner in Atelier Versace



Were there any stand out looks for you at this year's Met Gala?



No comments