My Spring Fashion Essentials

For this post, I have collaborated with the clothing company Betabrand to share my fashion essentials for the temperamental weather this Spring! The weather in the UK is not the best and within the past few weeks, we've had a streak of sunny days before it totally lashed it down with rain. I have picked out 3 clothing items along with weather determined footwear that are staple parts of my wardrobe this Spring!





My first pick is this jacket from Jack Wills which is a new addition to my wardrobe this year. I don't know the specific name for this as I picked it up for around £15 in the sale a month or so ago. I'm unsure if it would still even be available. This wouldn't be warm enough to wear in winter as it's really lightweight but it's absolutely perfect for the duller days in Spring. It also has a hood which is ideal if you get caught in Spring showers!



Another item I have been loving this season is this t-shirt from Beyonce's Ivy Park range with Topshop. I am honestly not the biggest Beyonce fan but her clothing range is so nice! Some of the pieces are very affordable, the t-shirts in my opinion being the best buy. It is so lightweight and feels great on, I have been wearing this on it's own on sunny days and under my leather jacket on the cooler ones. I think an item from the Ivy Park range would be a very current item in any girls' Spring wardrobe this year




I love printed leggings and they are a staple in my wardrobe every season. This particular pair are my favourites from Hollister. For spring though, I have been wearing them with plain t-shirts on sunny days as it's such a simple and comfortable look. They can be dressed up easily too with the right shoes and adding a nice jacket! 




For shoes, I have selected three new additions to my Spring wardrobe. I have been absolutely loving my new Nike trainers as they are so comfortable! I don't think I have even owned a pair of proper trainers since I was about 10 but I saw these online and just knew that I needed to have them. It's not quite boot season anymore yet it's not always quite warm enough to wear sandals so I have found these ideal for those in-between days. 



I think flats are a staple to any wardrobe all year round but they are particularly great in Spring as the weather starts to get brighter and it's not so cold anymore! I have been really liking to wear these nude flats from Primark recently as the cut out detail looks lovely and they are super affordable too.




I feel like I might curse seeing anymore sunny weather with this last pick... but we had some really hot days last week so it was time to get the sandals out! I used to go to Primark every year and pick up my Spring/Summer shoes but they often wear so quickly that it is really gutting when you have to throw them away. I managed to pick these ones up with a really good price from Jack Wills this year and they are lovely quality. I love the colour and the wooden soles will definitely last me a good while. These will be my go to sandals if we see anymore sunny days before the summer!

I hope you enjoyed this post. I'd really like to hear what your Spring wardrobe staples are if you would like to leave a comment below! My personal favourite is my printed leggings as they are super comfortable and can be paired with so many different items to create my outfits this season.  Therefore, I'd recommend Betabrand's trouser range to find the perfect starting point for your Spring wardrobe! Here are some of their own recommendations:




You can also find me on:


No comments