BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 15 - Christmas Home Decor


Yesterday I shared  how we have decorated our Christmas tree this year so for today's Blogmas post I am going to share some snaps of the other bits of Christmas decor in our home! We have what is called a '1st of December' box where the majority of decorations are taken out except the tree. This particular box though is no longer a single box and is in fact about 12 boxes but the name still stands!




(This is a lovely clock until it plays a five minute tune on the hour, every hour)






I have dabbling since then with bits and pieces in my room. I haven't gone all out festive this year just a few things here and there. I only bought these things last year so I didn't even really need to get anything new!



I loved these copper cookie cutter lights so much last year that I managed to find ones that I could use all year round!




This jar is indeed a new purchase for this year though but I did buy it a while ago, it just fits in this with the theme! It is actually Zoella's Spa in a Jar which I bought with the intention of popping fairy lights in it. I thought it was the perfect size for a little light feature in my bedroom. I bought copper snowflake fairy lights from Primark for £2.50, it looks great and even keeps in with the winter theme! 


Saving the best part of my Christmas decor until last - my christmas duvet. I absolutely adore this duvet and would keep on my bed all year round if I could get away with it. It is SO cosy as it's made from a flannel like material. I can't even sum up how much I love it honestly, it's duvet goals. 

How have you decorated your home for Christmas this year?

No comments