BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 17 - My Favourite Christmas Adverts


One of the first signs of Christmas I think is the start of the Christmas adverts on the telly. Some are so hyped up such as what the John Lewis one will be and who will take the crown for the best Christmas ad of the year. I thought I would share my favourites from recent years for today's post. I have selected my all time favourite, my favourite from this year and one I think deserves a special mention.



This one is my absolute all time favourite. Now I do love Beauty and the Beast so that gives it a slight advantage on the others but it's just such a brilliant idea. Who doesn't love a Disney song and Ant & Dec? If you have never seen this before, please go check it out it as it is honestly brilliant.




I do like John Lewis' advert this year (It's probably my favourite that they have done) with the wild animals hopping about on the trampoline but this one is definitely the best for the year.  I think Sainsbury's have done a great job with the story and it's got such a catchy song. It was a great move on their part to have James Corden voice the ad as he is so popular right now. I have to admit he is certainly a big part of what makes the advert so great to me.

Absolutely nothing beats the Coke advert does it? I think this one deserves a special mention as the first time you seen this advert on the TV, it can officially be declared as Christmas. It's amazing that they can come back year after year with consistent advertising and still have the same impact. I think that shows how much of a strong brand Coke really are.  I just find the Coke ads so magical around Christmas time and just how amazing is the song?!



What are your favourite Christmas adverts?



No comments