BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 5 - My Christmas Wishlist



Today I am going to share my Christmas wishlist which is pretty small this year! I usually buy things that I would like during the year so I don't really need anything and these are more things that I have liked for a while now.




Mean Girls Funko Pop's

My sister dubs these as "dust collectors" but I am so into TV and Film that I think they are SO cool. I have a few already of my favourite characters from TV such as Amy Farrah Fowler from The Big Bang Theory and Alex & Piper from Orange As The New Black but when I saw the Mean Girls range I knew I wanted to add these to my collection at some point. They have one for each of the plastics but Regina and Gretchen are my favourites from the movie so I have picked those two to potentially add to my collection this year.

Ted Baker Purse

As I have gotten older and started earning my own money, I have been increasingly putting more money to buy myself better quality things. If you look hard enough, there is always designer bargains to be had. I have a few Ted Baker things but I have always had my eye on the purses and just haven't ever bought one really. I don't have a colour preference but I would really like one with a bow clasp.

Calvin Klein Rose Underwear

I splurged a disgusting amount of money a few months ago on the grey Calvin Klein underwear set and it was even on sale. Definitely the most I have ever spent on one set of underwear in my life but it was absolutely worth every penny. The set is so comfortable and brilliant quality, it's just a really nice  thing to wear. Urban Outfitters have since launched an exclusive 'rose' set which I would like to add to my collection so hopefully I'm lucky enough to get a set this Christmas!

Anna Kendrick - Scrappy Little Nobody

The last item on my wishlist this year is Anna Kendrick's book. I go through phases of reading where I read loads then I won't read for months as I need to be really into a book to finish it. I really like Anna Kendrick as an actress so I am interested to read her autobiography as I am sure it would be a great read.


What are you wishing to receive for Christmas this year?



No comments