BLOGMAS 2016 DAY 12 - My Best Dressed at the Critics' Choice Awards



You don't need to look far on my blog to discover that I love Awards Shows. This has spanned from me being quite little loving the British Soap Awards to following the big awards nights such as the Globes and the Emmys now.


On a side note, I am glad to see a new selection of TV shows being nominated for the Golden Globes next year as I do think it can be the same nominees year after year. However, I am pretty disappointed that others haven't received the recognition that they deserve. I could rattle off an entire list of who I think should win an award but I was really hoping to see a nomination for Taylor Schilling in particular for her work in Orange Is The New Black this year. I enjoyed season 4 of OITNB as much as I loved the first season (and that was a lot) and it makes me said they haven't received a nod from the Globes, as the other awards usually follow suit with their nominations. Taylor's performance was truly exceptional at points and Piper being branded is honestly one of the most edgiest things I have seen on television in a long time. I always hope to also see something for Tatiana Maslany too, taking into consideration that she plays a dozen or so characters phenomenally well in Orphan Black! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the Emmy's!

Here are my best dressed from last night's Critics Choice Awards:



Bella Thorne



  Hailee Steinfield



Kate Beckinsale



Tatiana Maslany




Allison Williams



Sarah Hyland


Which of these looks is your favourite? Who made your best dressed list?
Let me know in the comments!





No comments