Entertainment | My Best Dressed at the SAG Awards




It was the SAG Awards last night so I'm back with another best dressed list! I thought this red carpet was a bit slow to start but it did pick up around half way through. I wasn't as overwhelmed with the looks compared to the Golden Globes earlier this month but there was some really lovely looks. Here are my favourites:




Particular highlights for me were Jackie Cruz who picked such a simple look but pulled it off so well combined with her hair and makeup choices. Chrissy Teigen picked a similar look resulting in effortless glamour. Sofia Vergara mixed it up a little by not wearing a full length gown yet still looked effortlessly gorgeous as always, how does she do it?! I really liked the colour chosen by Taylor Schilling and similarly the bright stripes on Michelle Dockery's  number. The queen of the best dressed list for me though was Gina Rodriguez. Yet again simple hair/makeup (notice a pattern with me?) paired with an absolutely stunning gown. 


Which look is your favourite from my choices above? Or do you think there was someone else who particularly stood out?

No comments